Find your next off-road adventure with an included 6-month subscription to onX Offroad Elite. Jeep Wave® members can access 550K miles of trails and roads in the App. Wherever you drive, climb, or crawl in your Jeep 4×4 vehicle, use onX Offroad to go farther.
Jeep® Wave® is the only program where you can drive a new Jeep® Grand Cherokee for sale without mileage limits1 and receive around the clock, 24/7 support from a Jeep® representative. After you purchase your new vehicle, be sure to review the Jeep® brand vehicle owner kit for full membership details. If you’re interested in owning a Jeep® vehicle in the near future, you need to know about the Jeep® Wave® program. Maximize your ownership of some of the world’s most versatile and tough vehicles available in a wide range of exterior colors and trims. As we celebrate the 80th anniversary of the founding of our company, we’re proud to announce that the Jeep® Wave® program now includes the entire 2021 Jeep® brand lineup and memberships can now be extended from 24 to 36 months.
Miami Lakes Automall Jeep
To help celebrate our 80th anniversary and to thank you, our loyal customer base, we are expanding the Most Valuable Customer Care Program in to the entire 2021 Jeep Brand lineup and extending memberships from 24 to 36 months. Jeep Wave is a premium owner loyalty program filled with exciting benefits and perks created to bring owners the utmost in care and dedicated 24/7 support. To help celebrate Jeep’s 80th anniversary and to thank you, our loyal customer base, we are expanding the Jeep Wave premium program to the entire 2021 Jeep Brand lineup and extending memberships from 24 to 36 months. To celebrate these 80 years of successes and community bonds, we bring the Jeep Wave® customer care service to all Jeep dealership service centers domestically and abroad.
- Owners of MY2015 and newer Jeep® Brand vehicles not already enrolled in the Jeep Wave program can do so via the Jeep Wave page in the Care section of the Official Mopar® Owner site.
- Jeep Grand Cherokee L arrives in Jeep dealerships the second quarter of 2021, followed by the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee two-row and its 4xe electrified version scheduled to debut later in 2021.
- These services MUST be performed by a FCA US LLC Dealer and be used by the expiration date of the plan.
Some owners even save money by buying a service contract if they end up needing a lot of expensive repairs while the contract’s in effect. The Savings Network is an exclusive benefit featuring offers curated especially for Jeep Wave members from about 150 premium retailers. Members can use their $500 in annual savings to purchase selected products typically at 20% – 40% off best available pricing. For example, an item that retails for $100 and is available for $75 exclusively to Jeep Wave members would represent $25 in savings that would be deducted from the owner’s $500 savings bank.
Facts And Top 5 Frequently Asked Questions
FCA Canada has approximately 440 dealers that sell Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep®, Ram, FIAT and Alfa Romeo products, as well as SRT performance products. The company also distributes Mopar and Alfa Romeo parts and accessories. Hand-wrapped, quilted Palermo https://www.wave-accounting.net/ leather, open-pore Waxed Walnut wood, 21-inch wheels and standard premium amenities elevate the new Summit Reserve Package to highest levels of luxury. The all-new 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee breaks new ground in the full-size SUV segment.
Better yet, stop by our Euclid Avenue dealership to test drive your favorite Jeep® vehicle and let us tell you more about the Jeep® Wave. If you are comfortable changing tires and oil yourself and aren’t interested in perks like event access and app subscriptions, you might want to save that money for something else. But if you tend to rely on your Jeep dealership for regular maintenance anyway, it’s likely a no-brainer. Antavo says Subaru’s Benefits of Ownership program give customers access to insurance discounts, satellite radio subscriptions, invites to exclusive events, deals on trade-ins and leases, and more. Is well known in the industry for customer service and responsiveness. The company works directly with 2600 certified repair facilities and has a dedicated customer advocacy program. For some, those plans bring peace of mind because owners don’t have to plan for future car repairs or maintenance expenses.
Remembering the Dodge Diplomat: The Police Car of the ’80s
Others partner with other brands to provide discounts on everything from exercise equipment to online learning tools. Part of owning an iconic car is the automatic camaraderie you get from other owners of the same vehicle. Jeep doesn’t have a corner on the wave market, but it is the only brand we’re aware of to have enshrined its wave into a service contract program. A Member can purchase/have an unlimited number of memberships so long as they have qualifying vehicles. Each membership is linked to a specific Vehicle Identification Number . Multiple Members sharing the same household address can have individual memberships in the Program. However, an individual Jeep® Brand vehicle may not be registered to more than one Member at one time.
- Should you encounter an issue accessing any content on , please email our Customer Service Team or call IAMJEEP, for further assistance or to report a problem.
- This “Jeep wave” is a great way to feel included in a culture you didn’t even have to sign up for.
- Regular people who farm out their car maintenance will automatically get a larger benefit from the program than people who want to do it themselves.
- 24/7 access to live chat or phone line for questions regarding your Jeep or to schedule service.
- Receiving the Jeep Wave® membership automatically through a new Jeep purchase does not entitle a member to receive a refund.
As a 4×4 Jeep owner I have had quite a few off-road adventures, it’s actually one of the main reasons I bought my Jeep Wrangler. Knowing there are great benefits in the Jeep Wave Program for off-road adventurers like me is definitely a great plus to being a Jeep owner. If you have any questions about your Jeep Brand vehicle, or if you need to service, just call 844-JEEP-WAVE, 24/7. You can also get in touch through email Jeep® Wave Owner Benefits or by using the Live Chat option on your account page at any time. It’s comforting knowing someone will be on the other end of the phone should I need help. For questions about your Jeep® Brand vehicle, to schedule service, or for anything else you may need, simply call 844-JEEP-WAVE,24/7. 6-month subscription to On X Offroad Elite is only for 2021 Model Year and up Jeep vehicles with an active Jeep Wave membership.
Is there a special Jeep owner wave?
Initially practiced by Jeep owners driving the CJ, YJ, TJ, and JK, the Jeep Wave now extends to all members of the Jeep family. The Jeep Wave generally consists of a vigorous side-to-side motion of one or both hands, a raised hand waving, or two or four fingers extended upward from the steering wheel.
If a vehicle is sold or turned in, membership will be cancelled. Members agree and understand that any unused benefits will be immediately forfeited when the membership term ends. Fleet vehicles, Company Cars and Courtesy Transportation Program vehicles are NOT eligible for participation in the Jeep Wave program. Only Jeep® Brand vehicles are eligible for participation in the Jeep Wave® program.
Select 2020 Jeep Brand vehicle models and trims are available. For more information, refer to the Frequently Asked Questions below.
- Fully activating a new Jeep Wave membership means having either an active Mopar Owner Account or a Jeep Vehicle Owner Account, otherwise, participants won’t be able to enjoy full program benefits.
- Additional coverage is based on each individual owner’s in-service date plus two years.
- But there are some programs you can only get in on if you own a specific kind of vehicle.
- If you have any questions about your Jeep Brand vehicle, or if you need to service, just call 844-JEEP-WAVE, 24/7.
- Owners of the all-new Jeep Grand Cherokee L will be automatically enrolled in Jeep Wave.
- In addition, Jeep owners with 2015 — or newer models like the Gladiator — have the opportunity to enroll for an annual fee.
For a non-luxury auto brand, Jeep went all-in on its loyalty program. Jeep Wave offers a lot of value to owners, and not just in regards to car ownership. For everyone else, you’ll need to consider the other benefits of the program and whether or not they’re enough to make a Jeep Wave membership attractive to you. Those 2 free oil changes per year could pay for the program all by themselves, especially if your Jeep has a diesel engine which drives the price of oil changes sky-high. On the other hand, if you’re used to getting $40 oil changes, the maintenance benefits aren’t quite as clear and you’ll want to consider other aspects of the program to see if it’s worth it to you.